doxylab tablet This medicine is manufactured by Laborate Pharmaceuticals India Ltd. Which this medicine is used from oral navigator.
This medicine is available in capsule form. This medication comes in a strip of 10 capsules. If you look at the salt composition of this medicine, then it has been found in it.
Ambroxol Doxycycline Is this medicine habit-forming? And this medicine is given for the treatment of diseases related to anti-infectious.
Which doxylab tablet helps in treating respiratory tract infections by killing the infection-causing bacteria. And it helps in thinning the thick mucus.
Which makes it easy to come out with cough. So it reduces congestion or suffocation. Moreover, it helps to breathe more easily. This medicine usually starts working within a few minutes.
Its effect lasts for many hours. To feel better, drink plenty of lukewarm water and gargle with warm salty water along with medicines.
|Dydroboon Tablet||13 tablet||500 rupees|
|Doxylab Syrup||30 ml||425.00 Rs.|
|Doxylab DS Syrup||60 ml||Rs 79.50|
|cold suspension||100 ml||Rs 44.00|
Doxylab tablet is a combination of two medicines Ambroxol and Doxycycline. Ambroxol is a mucolytic which thins and loosens saliva.
This makes it easier to cough out. Doxycycline is an antibiotic that inhibits bacterial growth by inhibiting the production of proteins required by bacteria for vital function
Doxylab Capsule is unsafe to use during pregnancy as there is definite evidence of risk to the baby. Doctors may recommend use of this medicine in fatal situations when benefit outweighs risk. Please consult your doctor.
2. Feeding The Beast
Doxylab Capsule is probably safe to use during breastfeeding. Limited human research suggests that the medicine does not pose any serious risk to the baby.
It is not known whether Doxylab Capsule alters the ability to drive. Don’t drive if you want to. Blurred vision may occur during treatment with doxycycline.
tablet should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Doxylab capsule may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
- Infection like acne on skin.
- Respiratory tract infection.
- Lyme disease.
- Infection in the urinary tract.
- eye infection.
- Genital infection.
Consult your doctor for the dosage and duration of the dosage of this medicine. Doxylab Capsule may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
Most of the side effects caused by this medicine do not require a doctor’s advice and go away on their own with regular use. If side effects persist or symptoms worsen, consult your doctor.
- stomach ache
- light sensitivity
- tablet can be taken with or without food. It should be taken on time every day.
- Do not skip any doses of the medicine and complete the course of treatment even if you feel better.
- If stopped early, the infection can recur and become more difficult to treat.
- This may cause dizziness.
- until you know how doxycycline affects you.
- Do not drive or do any activity that requires mental focus until then.
- Avoid alcohol while taking the medicine as it may increase the side effects.
- Diarrhea may occur as a side effect of this medicine.
- Drink plenty of fluids or tell your doctor if this bothers you.
- If you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or are lactating, then your.
Doxylab tablet contains Doxycycline 100 mg + Ambroxol 7.5 mg.
- If you are suffering from any serious illness like leucorrhoea, kidney, liver, intestinal inflammation etc.
- So use this medicine only after consulting the doctor.
- Women can use this medicine only on the advice of a doctor.
- Doxilab tablet should be used only after seeing the tablet expiry date.
- This drug should not be used in any kind of intoxication.
- This medicine should be used only on the advice of the doctor.
- 7 Dill Benefits of For Body Skin
- 7 Cottonseed Oil Benefits
- 6 Benefits Of Chamomile Oil
- 6 Benefits Of Grapefruit Oil
- 8 Ashwagandha Uses And Benefits